- Project County: Summit County, City of Green
- Project Summary: The Hammontree Team worked to complete the design and submitted the first plans to the City of Green in less than two weeks. We used our in house wetland scientist to keep the project moving with reviewing and permit agencies.
Hammontree & Associates, Limited was hired by Bair Excavating to obtain a survey, wetland delineation and design, apply for a nationwide permit, and prepare civil site plans for approximately seven acres. The site was for a new additional maintenance, storage and warehouse facility for General RV. The design included two stormwater quantity and water quality basins that were designed to fit around the existing wetlands.
- Wetland Delineation and USACE permits
- Civil Site Design and Permitting (City of Green Planning,
- Engineering, Design Review Board and Summit SWCD)
- Lot Consolidation Plat