- Project Areas: OH, PA, WV
- Project Summary: Wellhead Site Design Development and permitting for exploration and production of oil and gas in the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations.
Hammontree and Morris Knowles have submitted plans for over 700 well sites on behalf of their customers representing a total investment of over $4 billion. Since 2007 Hammontree & Associates Limited and Morris Knowles & Associates, Inc., A Hammontree Company, have offered wellhead site design development and permitting and surveying for exploration and production of oil and gas in the Marcellus and Utica Shale formations. Using Hammontree and Morris Knowles, exploration companies come equipped with improved technology to find and extract oil and gas from tight shale formations in the Appalachian Region.
Each site is uniquely challenging requiring complex solutions. Through observations of maps and visits each well pad site is evaluated for feasibility by the civil engineer and environmental scientist before design.
- Site and Infrastructure Design
- Well Pad and Access Roads
- Storm Water Management
- Permitting and Monitoring
- Geotechnical Slope Stability Analysis and Recommendations
- Wetland Delineations and Permitting
- Stream Crossing and Wetland Clearance Permitting